Most double edged knives are poorly made and dangerous to the user. Cold Steel is well aware of this fact and their Black Bear Classic attempts to turn a great idea into an even better knife.
I recently got my own Black Bear Classic and here are my thoughts:
What I like about the knife:
1. My blade came hair shaving sharp right out of the box. VG-1 San Mai III steel is great because it has a hard inner core, which helps it to hold it’s edge.
The outer layers are softer steel and give the knife rust resistance and flexibility.
2. Double Edge means double the chance to cut yourself. Cold Steel uses two hilts on this knife, which are made from 300 series stainless steel. This is the perfect way to protect your fingers from slipping up unto the blade.
3. Both edges are hollow ground and beautifully polished giving the BBC a custom knife-like appearance.
4. The Micarta handle is smooth and sexy while being durable enough to last a lifetime.
5. Not only is this knife pretty to look at, but the hard plastic sheath is rugged enough to be carried overseas for military use or even camping/wilderness survival.
What I didn’t like:
The Black Bear Classic is one of my favorite Cold Steel knives in every way possible. I have nothing negative to say about it.
With a suggested retail value of $409.99, the Black Bear Classic is not your everyday knife. It is truly beautiful enough to put on display and wow your friends, while being strong enough to use for almost any task that you can imagine.
kontraktor rumah bina rumah pinjaman lppsa pengeluaran kwsp spesifikasi rumah rumah ibs pelan rumah rekabentuk rumah bina rumah atas tanah sendiri kontraktor rumah selangor rumah banglo
Source by Santiago Gutierrez
bina rumah atas tanah sendiri
kontraktor rumah selangor