If you are looking for a way to add personality and style to your living space, then why not consider introducing concrete elements to your residence? While many people are familiar with residential concrete in terms of outside pathways or driveways, concrete has more potential than just the exterior of your home. Not sure? No problem!
Residential concrete has come a long way. No longer is one limited to a standard grey color, or a basic pattern or finish. Today, the colors have more depth and variation making them perfect for a wide array of projects. If you are looking for ways to add some personality to your home, then consider these ideas:
- Countertops – This is actually becoming a popular way to implement the use of residential concrete. Rather than opt for pricier stone countertops, concrete can be used to create one of a kind patterns and designs. You can even add your own elements to the concrete – small pebbles, antique silverware, beads, etc. – to craft a piece that showcases all your favorite things. Then apply a sealant to preserve your style for decades.
- Accents – Choose a few different molds (or make your own) and create custom artwork that compliments your style. A little color pigment can be added to the concrete mix to help it match your space even more.
- Wall treatment – It might sound extreme to use concrete for an interior wall treatment, but properly applied, concrete is great for crafting a backsplash.
- Basement – Basements and concrete flooring are common, but you don’t have to stick with boring grey floors with no style whatsoever. Choose a color or pattern for your basement flooring, and have fun having a concrete floor that shows off what you love.
- Sinks – Crazy as it might sound, with a bit of creativity and research, you will discover that you can make a concrete sink that compliments either the minimalist style as well as the charm of country chic.
- Fireplaces – Let’s not forget the standard use of concrete! Concrete is one of the tried and true materials for building a chimney. After all, it last for years, and requires minimal maintenance.
- Furniture – For either outdoor or indoor spaces, a number of homeowners are crafting furniture using concrete and custom molds.
When it comes to residential concrete, many projects are only limited by your imagination. Take some time to brainstorm ways to implement concrete into your home or office – the results might inspire to start a new trend or craft a place that screams your personality.
kontraktor rumah bina rumah pinjaman lppsa pengeluaran kwsp spesifikasi rumah rumah ibs pelan rumah rekabentuk rumah bina rumah atas tanah sendiri kontraktor rumah selangor rumah banglo
Source by Janet Slagell
bina rumah atas tanah sendiri
kontraktor rumah selangor