What is steel tube?
There are the pipe like structure made up of different alloys like Manganese, Aluminium, Tungsten & Titanium. They are strong, tough & durable in nature and are often moulded in rectangular, round & square shape. They say – every year around tonnes of steel tubing’s are manufactured – as it has vast application in various construction industries.
Types of steel tube
They are of two types – seamless & welded. Molten steel is passed through the piercing rod to convert them in hollow-shaped seamless steel tubes. Welded steel ones are manufactured by rolling and curling a steel plate and welding it at the seams to provide it strength & endurance.
In earlier times, seamless tubes were considered as robust & stronger than welded ones. But with advances in technology, now welded ones are also sufficiently strong and are being used for many industry-specific requirements.
Application of steel tubing in different industry/domestic setting
Steel tubes are comprehensively used now in industrial & domestic settings. In industry settings, they are valued & utilized for their extreme endurance and capacity to withstand destructive elements, sudden temperature and pressure of environmental forces. In domestic settings, they are utilized for the gas pipes and is embedded inside the appliances, even in the refrigerator, there is a steel pipe.
Top industries where steel structures are highly utilized
These steel pipes are mostly utilized in construction/ engineering field and automobile manufacturing field.
In Construction & Engineering
• The industrial settings HSS (hollow structural sections) tubing’s are either circular, rectangular or square (suiting to the industry’s requirement).
• The ones that are circular are called CHS (circular hollow structural), square ones are called SHS (square hollow structural) and the rectangular ones are called RHS (rectangular hollow structural).
• On construction sites, they are used to manufacture metal scaffolding which are used to make the movement of workers and the heavy equipment or materials with ease. The best part, these structures don’t require the nuts & bolts to bring the structure in one whole shape.
• Circular & square HSS are often used for making the columns of a structure, whereas, rectangular HSS is commonly used in welded frames.
In Automobile Manufacturing
• The steel tubing in the automobile industry are on hype these days ever since the early 90’s.
• In such settings, they are often used to manufacture parts of the automobile or various vehicles.
• The suspension, vehicle control systems & fuel injection parts are made using the industry-grade steel tubes only.
kontraktor rumah bina rumah pinjaman lppsa pengeluaran kwsp spesifikasi rumah rumah ibs pelan rumah rekabentuk rumah bina rumah atas tanah sendiri kontraktor rumah selangor rumah banglo
Source by Kassem Mohamad Ajami
bina rumah atas tanah sendiri
kontraktor rumah selangor