Sepang, which is located in the south of Selangor Darul Ehsan, has become famous the world over for being the home soil of two symbolic icons of Malaysia: the Sepang International Circuit racetrack, as well as the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
It also is the home of Cyberjaya, the Silicon Valley of our beloved Tanah Air – though we are pretty sure that even in the far future, nasi lemak and roti canai will still hold be of central importance to our local digital natives.
Sime Darby Property’s Serenia City is the place to be
More importantly, property experts agree that Sepang is one of the more exciting up-and- coming areas being developed – and contributing to that development is Sime Darby Property.
Serenia City Map
In the form of its Serenia City development, which promises thoughtfully- designed homes, a thriving Business Park, a premium retail outlet, as well as international universities within its park-themed acreage.
That’s a pretty big deal – and here are the reasons why Sime Darby Property is going big in Sepang.
Location, Location, Location!
Serenia City Aerial View
If there’s one thing that is certain, it’s that Sepang is so strategic, it would have impressed Tun Perak (well, that’s fitting, since the rise of Sepang was engineered by Tun Dr. Mahathir, after all…).
In this hub of activity, you have major transportation channels:
- The area hosts both KLIA and KLIA2, both of which are your passport to air travel (as long as you remember your actual passport). Serenia City is located a ridiculously short drive away – perfect not only for those who want to travel, but also for those harbouring the dream of starting their own bed-and-breakfast business to cater to both local and international travellers;
Credit : Giphy
- There are highways galore, with the major connections including the ELITE Highway, the Maju Expressway Highway (MEX), the North-South Expressway, the KLIA Expressway, and Jalan Kajang-Dengkil.
- Even more importantly, these major roads connect directly to Serenia City, which means there are various alternative ways to get there even within one particular mode of transportation.
- Finally, there is also the Express Rail Link (ERL) service, which services the area via its Salak Tinggi station – a speedy rail service that is comfortable and convenient.
In other words, getting to and from Serenia City is a piece of cake, whether you are coming from local areas or even from international destinations.
It is a convenience for those who want to live there, as well as an opportunity to make money through rentals for those who own properties there. Win win!
Everything You Need Within Easy Reach
Encouragingly, the modern trend for developers is to create whole townships instead of merely focusing on individual housing projects.
This welcome trend is one that Hartabumi firmly endorses to its readers, as purchasing properties that arise from a townhouse concept offers so many advantages.
Imagine, if you will buy a home that is removed from the hustle and bustle of the capital city, but still being able to enjoy all the benefits of equivalent facilities – now imagine that dream becoming a reality! WAHLAU!
Credit : Giphy
What’s more important is that this undertaking is being spearheaded a developer that has a proven track record that is hard to beat: Subang Jaya, City of Elmina, Putra Heights, and Ara Damansara.
Even Serenia has proven to be a hit for Sime Darby Property, when Serenia Amani was sold out within one hour of its official launch! But fear not, you can still get your hands on Serenia Adiva 2, which promises the following features:
- The same network of transportation connectability;
- Lush parks in the residential areas;
- A gorgeous lake that is surrounded by jogging and cycling areas as part of a drive to encourage a healthy lifestyle amongst the residents; and
- A massive commercial and industrial area, offering employment and business opportunities for both Serenia City residents and the surrounding areas.
Yours To Have And To Hold
Believe it or not, Serenia Adiva 2 is a FREEHOLD property. Yes, you read that right the first time!
Basically, it means that the title of the land and the property is transferred directly to the purchaser, who can do what he pleases with it – and where the State cannot claim the land from the owner if no development takes place.
It also means less complications when it comes to transferring the property to another party, as well as no fixed time limit for holding on to the title. All this means far less headaches for your children if you decide to transfer the property to them.
The Terrace House Of Your Dreams
Serenia Adiva 2 is virtually the ideal picture of what a house should be: a double-storey four-room, three-bathroom terrace house with a built-up area ranging from 1,874 sq ft all the way up to to 2,137 sq ft – all within a 20 ft by 75 ft plot.
That’s a very spacious area that allows for natural lighting, good ventilation, and overall comfort. You will certainly have no problems with your laundry, nor will you be bothered by sky high electricity bills due to the amazing amount of lighting that you will get.
Parks As Far As The Eye Can See
Serenia City is surrounded by 10 acres of peaceful and harmonious gardens and are not only soothingly restful, but supported by jogging and bicycle tracks that embrace area without distracting from the natural beauty of the surroundings.
Not only is this ideal for those who wish to undertake a healthy lifestyle, it offers the perfect venue for socialising with the other residents, thus creating a stronger bond amongst the community – making Serenia City a true haven for peace and happiness.
The Price Is Right!
If all of THAT does not convince you, there’s an additional factor that is sure to get you off your chair and into the showroom: the Price. Amazingly, Serenia Adiva 2 is priced at RM596,888 BEFORE THE BUMIPUTERA DISCOUNT OF 7%!
Credit : Giphy
You know that at prices like these, the units will be snapped up fast – which is why we at Hartabumi would like to advise that you get Serenia Adiva 2 quickly, because the number of Bumiputera units is limited.
As luck would have it, there is one event you should not miss that will be happening very soon:
Serenia Adiva 2 Preview
Date: March 9, 2019
Time: 8am onwards
Location: Serenia City Sales Gallery
So what are you waiting for?!?
Credit : Giphy
Click here to take that all important first step towards owning your own Serenia Adiva 2 unit in Serenia City.